Tuesday, July 12, 2005

What's that mean?

That is the question. Of course, google takes the real fun out of making people find things out, but I'm going make you do it anyway. The title could lend itself well to a religiously oriented blog, but that's not going to be the focus here. I'm sure that religion will be discussed, but in the frame of its impact on politics. Of course, right now, that makes it a pretty big target. Politics will be the main deal here, however.

For now, I leave you with one thought in regard to the title. I can only hope that Daniel would be as correct now as he was then, if these words were said again today about a different man. Belshazzar paid for his actions, let's hold his modern counterparts responsible for theirs.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger sweetviolet said...

conor's parents have 12 of them on their wall...not the kind you meant?

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger WunEyedDog said...

Ahem. There's 15 of them.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger WunEyedDog said...

I'd apply for the job, but I don't speak aramaic, read sanskrit or any of those other prophetish things. Hmmm, phetish? Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home